Jan 6, 2012

Finally!

In case it's not obvious, I finally got around to redesigning the blog.  Much improved, no?  An hour in photoshop (and many false starts) turned this:


into this:


and there was much rejoicing. 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's just change, but I don't like the new look! The old look was so much cleaner and easier to read. Maybe it will grow on me...? But thank you for doing this blog, Colleen. I'm a faithful reader. I'm curious about something - do you actually *print out* the apps? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a part of me that really likes the Monet quality of the site, but another part of me - like the previous writer - liked the clean/easier to read style of the previous blog...is there another way to incorporate this picture other than being the wallpaper? I too echo the thanks of the previous reader for doing this blog - you make a mysterious process understandable and reassuring (you do read all the submittals and care about the class you assemble)!

    ReplyDelete